Our miracle

Our miracle

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

August 30th!


Today was our first Dr. Appt and we were so excited to hear that little heartbeat and see that beautiful picture on the screen of our baby. We were given the due date April 7th which was very exciting because that was Jonathan's birthday, I had to tell him he couldn't make me wait if I went into labor early because he wanted her or him to be born on their actual due date, which of course if you know Jonathan at all he made jokes and said he would make the baby wait so they could share the same birthday. We got the cutest ultrasound pic, the baby looked like a teddy bear when we thought it would maybe look like a tiny spot or something at that early in the pregnancy. So we came home and were so proud to show family and friends and post it as our profile pics on facebook. From this point on I was always excited to go to the dr and hear the heartbeat every month to show me that the baby was still ok and to know what the heartrate was so I could compare it to people that had babies that had a heartrate about the same so I could try and figure out if I was having a boy or a girl. I was always googling old wives tales and taking quizzes to try and figure out what I was having, waiting 20 weeks takes forever when you are so excited to find out and start shopping for the new baby. I needed to know if we were going to get to use all of the things I saved from Leilani or if we were going to be able to buy blue this time and start all over with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment