Our miracle

Our miracle

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 29th!

Today was my second to last Dr. Appt and I got some good news and bad news. The bad news was that my blood pressure was higher than normal so they did a blood test to check for Toxemia and are going to let me know what the resluts are as soon as they get them back so please keep me in your prayers once again, if I have it I would have to deliver earlier to prevent having issues with my liver, as far as symptoms go besides the high blood pressure I haven't had any so I'm sure God will work it all out. Just last week I found out my Strep B test came back positive so they are going to have to give me antibiotics when I'm in labor to keep Paige from getting an infection so also keep me in your prayers for that situation because if she gets an infection she wouldn't be healthy enough for organ donation. We are also asking for prayers for a live birth because she needs to be alive even if its for 1 minute to donate her heart valves and liver to save a total of 4 babies lives and we would love to hold her and meet her alive knowing she was alive for the last 9 months and she was able to make it through the birth canal alive. If she gets distressed during labor my dr has agreed to let us have a c-section to give her a greater chance for a live birth. The good news we got yesterday was that when the dr checked me Paige was down really low in position and I was 1 cm dialated which I was told would most likely not happen on its own so thank God for answering our prayers once again and starting labor for us to make the inducing earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment