Our miracle

Our miracle

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 17th!

A friend I haven't seen in probably 5 or 6 years came and picked me up today to take me to lunch so we could catch up. We used to work together at Sears, she was always so sweet to me and we would always talk when I came into the office where she was working. She had me pick where to go for lunch so I picked Red Robin because Paige loves french fries hehe! We had a wonderful visit and I got to meet her beautiful 4 month old daughter too! She treated me to lunch which was a wonderful blessing and such a sweet thing to do and she brought us a gift that I'm sure she put alot of effort and time into finding for us. One of them was a little statue of a teddy bear and this particular bears name was Paige ( how perfect is that) and the other thing was a guy and a girl holding a baby and it said Bless this Miracle, Bless this Circle of Love which she bought because our babys name is Paige Miracle because she is truly a miracle from God to us! So thankful for wonderful friends that I can be an inspiration to during this trial!

No comments:

Post a Comment