Our miracle

Our miracle

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

November 28th!

Today was the day for Naomi to be dedicated at church! They had waited to get it done so the whole family could be there which was really nice. I thought I would be fine but boy was I wrong. The family was asked to come up to the front of the church so we all did and when we came back to our seats they started singing a song (can't remember the name of it right now) but I lost it and just broke down crying right there realizing we wouldn't be able to take our baby girl to our church to have her dedicated. I was so glad we were sitting very close to the front of the church so not many people saw me break down crying. I felt like I was ruining the whole dedication, but couldn't help it. Jonathan was right there next to me and comforted me and I'm sure he was then crying to. I'm so glad we were able to be apart of Naomi's dedication but it was so much harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment