Our miracle

Our miracle

Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 13th!

Today we had to wake up at 8am to get to the funeral home by 10am to try and plan Paiges Memorial Service for Thursday night the 14th. Jonathan and I got about 3 hours of sleep and headed to the funeral home to meet with the funeral director and have Laura on speaker phone during the whole thing to make sure all the plans were done well. We don't know what we would have done without Laura and Rose and String of Pearls the last serveral months, we can't thank them enough for everything they have done for us. We came to the funeral home after we had found out Paiges diagnosis to start the planning so today would be an easy process and not much details to plan out which I'm so glad we did it all ahead of time. Between the lack of sleep and the grieving and everything we have to get done today for the service tomorrow night it's a relief to have most of it already done. String of Pearls even helped us with the funeral costs and we can't thank them enough for that and everything else that we were able to have to make memories with Paige that we will cherish forever. After leaving the funeral home this morning we had lots of things to get done to make the service for Paige perfect. So we headed to my parents house to start on the list of things that needed to get done. My mom helped me write the letter and my dad helped Jonathan write out the obituary and Rachel and Tyler had already made and printed out the programs and were just waiting for the order of service to be approved by our Pastor so they could print those out and put them into the programs, we are so thankful to them and my parents for all their help and my sister was a life saver by watching Leilani with her 3 girls for several days in a row and even over night a few nights. My family just pulled together as a team to get everything done perfectly for Paiges Memorial Service and we can't thank them enough. Even my cousin who is in Illinois helped us by fixing a picture for us for the shadowbox we were having made by 2 lovely friends to be displayed at the service. I'm also so thankful for Kendra from church for helping me with plans by sharing her order of service and obituary and different things ahead of time to help us start the planning can't thank her enough. When we finally did get most everything done today we totally crashed and slept so well, I just cuddled up with Paiges brown blanket she used alot and her lamb that was given to us from Rose, I cried of course as I smelled her sweet baby smell she had on her blanket but it helped me to sleep knowing she was safe in the loving arms of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment