Our miracle

Our miracle

Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 14th!

Today Jonathans family will be coming into town for the Memorial Service and we are so thankful that both Jonathans sisters,Dad, and Mom and niece get to come. Joane arrived shorly after I woke up this morning and since our photographer hasn't returned our call about doing the slideshow she said she would get started working on it for us. I finally got in contact with our photographer and she seemed a little overwelmed but kept saying she should be able to get it done in time for us, but when she mentioned she had to leave in like an hour to do a photo shoot for a wedding I just told her that my sister-in-law was here and could do it for us so she wouldn't have to stress out about getting it done in time. I wanted the slideshow to be perfect and she was having issues with her computer and not answering our phone calls and everything so I just decided it wasn't worth me stressing out about it that Joane could do a beautiful job with it and didn't seem stressed about doing it at the last minute at all. So Joane finished it in like an hour for us and of course the pics had to be 4 secs long to make the song end in the right spot for the amount of pics we had wanted to use. I will post the letter that explains Paige and her 4's later this week, 4 was her number if you haven't noticed that already. The rest of the family was also supposed to arrive this morning but their flight got cancelled so their flight came in just a couple hours before the Memorial Service so they literally came here and changed and we all dashed off to the church. I hadn't taken ibuprofen lately so of course Laura being the caring person she is went and found someone in a classroom downstairs and had them find me some pretzels to eat so I could take medicine so I wasn't in pain sitting through the service and she gave me her water bottle, like I said before don't know what I would do without her she is like family to us all now and I'm so glad her Pearl and my Paige are together in Heaven. The service was beautiful and Joane sang 'Visitor from Heaven' so beautifully and Marietta read the letter just perfectly and Bro. Hood said just the right things and Bro.Hales message was just wonderful and perfect and can't forget the beautiful singing of Sis.Hale and her singers she had with her and the beautiful song 'We are standing on Holy Ground'. I was so happy to see so many of our wonderful friends and even people that we hadn't seen in years that we used to work with at Sears, it meant so much to us to have so many people there. We can't thank everyone enough for coming and being there and making our baby girls service so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment