Our miracle

Our miracle

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Evening of April 7th!

The induction has been started with a pill that I will take every 4 hours during the night and I am still 2 cms dialated. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law Joane, Leilani, My hubby and my Mom are with me at the hospital along with Rose and Laura from String of Pearls that will be staying the whole night at the hospital to be at the birth of Paige. I will be taking something to help me sleep in a little while because induction could take a long time with this baby they say. My hubby and Mom are staying the night with me and Leilani will be going home to sleep with Auntie and Nana and coming back in the morning for the birth. We have the biggest room with a beautiful view of the mountains right out our window and we are at the end of the hall all by ourselves thanks to Rose and Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment