Our miracle

Our miracle

Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 22nd!

Today was a pretty good day besides the rough night we had with our 5 year old last night, she woke up at 3am coughing really bad and acting like her throat hurt. Every year around Easter time she gets croup cough due to her allergies but thankfully it didn't happen then and waited till now because I wouldn't have been able to help her feel better with everything I was dealing with close to Easter. Jonathan and I were going to my best friends wedding today so luckily we had already planned to have Leilani stay with G-ma today because she didn't want to go with us anyways. The wedding was beautiful and the rain stayed away and the sun kept coming in and out of the clouds, the only thing that would have made it better is if the wind hadn't been blowing so much. It was nice to be able to get out of the house today for an event other than going to the dr or the store. I dropped Jonathan off at home after the wedding because he also is not feeling well and is sick with a bad cold then went on to my parents house to get Leilani. Leilani wasn't feeling well at all but we got her to eat some dinner and then she was ready to go home which made me know she really didn't feel well because she doesn't usually want to leave if she is playing with her cousins. So we came home and relaxed the rest of the evening and gave her some medicine. She didn't cough much this evening but started coughing alot more a couple hours ago so we brought out the nebulizer to see if it would help, got to get her better hate seeing her sick.
As far as the blood clot in my leg goes it still hurts a little bit and I have been going to the dr like twice a week to have my blood levels checked for the coumadin and will be going back again on Tuesday to have it checked again and talk with the dr. So far my levels are going up like they should be so the clot should slowly be dissolving now, oh and I'm off the shots too as of last Monday so that's wonderful news. When I go back in on Tuesday the dr will be telling me the results from all the tests they did that are finally back so please keep me in your prayers that everything is ok and that the blood clot isn't genetic or anything to be worried about. I asked the nurse if I could start working out again at the gym and she said not for a few weeks that they want to get my levels steady for a couple weeks before I do anything like that. She said I can take short walks but to take it easy still. I'm so ready to just be better. I did start babysitting again this past week and it was really nice to get back to a routine and have someone for Leilani to play with again. Leilani's fits were getting bad again but they seem to be alot better this week since I'm feeling better and can give her attention. We are all missing Paige so much and talk about what she must be doing up in Heaven and who she is with there. I'm sure she is making lots of friends. I'm still sleeping with her blanket she used most of the time she was at the hospital and her lamb that was given to us at the hospital. She has her little lamb with her and Leilani has the same one and me and Jonathan have this one that we share. I don't ever want her smell to leave the blanket, I love to cuddle up with it and remember her and how precious she was and of course I usually cry, it feels like so long ago that she was with us but also so short. I am just now going to be going for my 6 week postpartum check-up on Tuesday. I will update everyone on Tuesday with my results from the tests so please continue to keep me in your prayers please!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that it looks like the blood clot is resolving!

    ReplyDelete