Our miracle

Our miracle

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8th!

Today is Mother's day and also Paige was born 1 month ago so there are alot of emotions today missing my baby girl. To add to those emotions I just got home from being in the hospital for two nights with a blood clot in my left calf. Luckily the dr says it's a pretty small clot and I caught it in time before it spread or got bigger, god had his protecting hand over me once again and I'm so greatful for that. I would have went home last night instead of today but my platelet count seems to be alot lower than when they checked it before I had Paige and they don't know why so they wanted to be safe and keep me to be evaluated 1 extra night. So I'm home now and on some blood thinner shots I have to have given every 12 hours and also on coumidan and will be going to see the dr on Tuesday for more blood to be drawn and check my levels on several things. Then will be going back on Wednesday to get the results and to hopeully find out what caused this clot, they are thinking it was caused by hormonal issues more than the D&C or the birth so we shall see. I'm so thankful for all the prayers that are continually going out for me. I am so ready to be healthy again and not be back in the hospital again for a long time so please keep me in your prayers. My friend Heather came here to visit for a week and poor thing has been in the hospital alot of the time but thanks to my parents they took her to the mountains and several different places to sight see today so she is having a good time. My leg still hurts alot but seems to get better when I walk on it for a little while. I will keep everyone updated on my recovery and what I find out from the dr on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment